A combination of a systematic problem-solver, hustler and strategist. The Reaktor working style appeals to self-directed, flexible team players that have great communication skills in Japanese (written & verbal), learn quickly, and like taking responsibility. The position offers the opportunity to sell our existing and potential clients by translating their challenges and questions into opportunities for our skilled project teams. Our teams are willing to hop in to assist already at the pre-sales stage, but this role requires significant client service skills and business acumen.
The Japan sales manager will be responsible for leading sales initiatives at Reaktor Japan. Specific responsibilities include:
* Understand and have a successful track record of solution based selling
* Lead the business: driving pipeline development, close large enterprise accounts with the intent to further extend market presence.
* Capture key customers that serve as proof sources for market expansion strategy and value proposition.
* Provide accurate, reliable and timely forecasting, pipeline management and overall business management
* Persistent focus on customer success and satisfaction, resulting in reference accounts and positive brand awareness
– Cover Japan sales for Reaktor consulting solutions.
– Over 3 years sales experience in solution based selling.
– Familiar with identifying both business and technical related services.
– Be able to produce and deliver pitches, proposals and focusing on closing sales opportunities.
– Fluency in both English and Japanese.
– Understand technical software development cycles.
– Solid understanding of what good design is.