Reaktor is a creative technology studio. We build meaningful products which not only look great but truly improve the lives of their users. We combine business, design and engineering into small effective teams that ship results.
Our 2-year-old branch in Tokyo focuses on delivering innovative and beautiful solutions to Japan, combining elements of Finnish and Japanese design. We are looking forward to building the next level software products by leveraging powerful and engaging user experience.
We are now looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our growing Tokyo team.
– You will work together with our team and clients, come up with new ideas and take them from concept to creation.
– You are comfortable in pitching for prospective clients.
– In addition to building beautiful interfaces you are able to prototype to validate your design’s user experience.
– Exchanging thoughts and ideas come naturally to you. You are a great communicator and a joy to collaborate with.
– While you strive for perfection, you also value the importance of getting things done.
– You enjoy following the latest design trends and paradigms.
– You have experience in diverse industries allowing you to innovate by creating new connections.
Working at Reaktor means an ideal balance between freedom and responsibility. You’ll dive into ambitious projects, be your own boss and choose your tools for the task at hand – whether it’s Sketch, Photoshop, Keynote or pencil and paper. With us you will have a lot of freedom to explore and express yourself.
Reaktor puts design as a central and essential piece to delivering quality to our clients. Bringing Finnish design expertise is one of our strengths, and we want to combine that with your skills and vision to shape new ideas, which will bring Reaktor to new heights in Japan. Your design will drive the end result, which means you will collaborate tightly with skilled designed-oriented engineers in order to make your design happen.
We offer a competitive salary based on your skill level and experience, as well as a promise to support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.