Your role will be developing Mobingi’s core distributed server architecture.
The engineering team is based at Tokyo, Japan. We offer relocation packages.
Some of the requirements:
– Expertise with at least one of the following languages: Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, PHP
– Familiarity with Distributed Systems programming
– Familiarity with at least one configuration-management system
– Deep understanding and knowledge of virtualization (libvirt, KVM, QEMU, Namespaces and Containers)
– Deep understanding of Linux
Mobingi is a Software-as-a-Service cloud software solution that seamlessly integrates server deployment, management, scaling and cloud application lifecycle automation, together supports both public and private clouds–all on a single, easy-to-use platform designed exclusively for any size of businesses"The next layer of cloud technology is application lifecycle management."The software provides an easy to use web application that allows customers to configure and deploy the server infrastructure and services needed to host applications with just the mouse.The software tools handle applications holistically, managing applications across many different servers, so an application can run on hundreds or even thousands of them.The software knows about the application, it knows how to execute the code, it knows how to add the servers and instances to the application, without a downtime.